Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Wrap Up

I wanted to do a post to wrap this blog up.

After the miscarriage last fall we were losing hope. We started looking into adoption seriously but decided to talk to one more doctor and do a round of donor IUI or if that was not possible do donor sperm.

We started talking to the new doctor in January and more tests were ordered. An advanced semen analysis and a DNA fragmentation.  The Semen analysis came back at a count of 800,000 38% motility, 1% normal morphology, with major defects. The DNA fragmentation came back at borderline.  That was done on 2/23.  On 2/26 we went out of town.  On 3/10 I found out I was pregnant.

Today I am 21 weeks and 1 day pregnant today with our little girl. So far she is healthy and growing on plan!  If you want to follow the pregnancy progress check out my new blog, 40, Fat and Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment