Tuesday, June 24, 2014

IUI #2

Had IUI #2 today.

My ovulation predictor was positive on Sunday.   I went in yesterday for an ultrasound and had a follicle on my left.  Since he is trying to lengthen my leuetal phase he had me do an injection of 2,500 iu of HCG yesterday. I'll do another on Wednesday, a third on Friday and the last on Sunday.   On Friday I will also start Endometrium, a progesterone suppository.

The sperm was not nearly as good today.  There were very few motile, he let me look in the microscope.  He made sure I knew how small the chances of success were before he did the IUI.

Since I'm on the HCG a home pregnancy test won't work (would be false positive) until 5 days at least after my last injection.

I'm not going to get my hopes up this cycle like I did  last time.

1 comment: