Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dull needles

I started the Ganirelex on Thursday (Thanksgiving) morning. The splitting was fairly easy, I'll make a video before I'm done with it since there are none online that I can find.  I had been warned that the pre-filled Ganirelex needles were duller than the other ones and I found that out for myself this morning. I went to give myself the shot and the needle only went in halfway. I pulled it back out and jabbed harder and it went in all the way.  I burns and hurts a little, not a lot. I can't tell the difference between the room temperature one and the refrigerated one.

We were traveling today and I put my split one in a cooler with an ice pack for 10 hours. I actually put the ice pack in a plastic container and put that in a insulated lunch bag and put the shot in there, I didn't want it to freeze being right on top of the ice.

I am cleared to start my stimulation medications on Monday!!! I start at 600 units of Follistim for 2 days then drop down to 375, then add Menopur on Wednesday.

No new side effects so far, guessing that will change once the stims start!


No comments:

Post a Comment