Thursday, January 30, 2014

cyst

I went in for my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork today and found out I have a 1.5mm cyst on my left ovary that is producing estrogen. My E2 level is 162 so they are going to aspirate the cyst tomorrow afternoon. I will not be put under for this, it will be done using a local anesthetic. This will likely push the start of my estrogen injections to next week so that they can make sure my E2 levels go down. The nurse said I'll probably get more blood work on Monday to check. I'll update again tomorrow, I'm feeling kind of down in the dumps about this, it seems like the deck is stacked against us.

In other news the steroids are causing me extreme insomnia this cycle and I am SO exhausted!

2 comments:

  1. yikes on the aspirate thing. hopefully this wont slow things down and is just a hiccup in the process.. i know for me with the iui, cysts can equal a cancelled cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it does not, I'm feeling very frustrated.

    ReplyDelete