Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bruising

The left side of my lower abdomen looks like I've been beaten. I'd post a picture but no one wants to see my fat belly. I'm bruising MUCH more this time that I did last time but ONLY one my left side. I barely have one mark on my right side even though I rotate sides daily for all shots. The left side bleeds more too.  Last night after I did my Menopur injection I had a large knot under the skin, I rubbed it for awhile and it went away but it is so sore today!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch! Are you starting to feel bloated at all? I use Arnica Gel (its homeopathic) after my injections, and during the day. It helps keep bruising to a minimum.

    -cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little bloated, not bad though. I feel some twinges in my ovaries when I was picking up cases of water and soda at the grocery store today. Thanks for the tip on the gel, hopefully injections will be done soon!

    ReplyDelete