Monday, February 17, 2014

Follicles!

Went in for ultrasound and blood work yet, I don't know my E2 number but will update when I hear back on that. Follicle count was much better this time than it was last cycle at this time.   I had a total of 12, the sizes are shown below.  The doctor was pleased and said she thinks we'll be able to do retrieval on Friday or Saturday. My left ovary was again hard to see and I asked her if this would be a problem for retrieval, she said not really as they are able to do more when I'm asleep than they can when I'm awake!

2/17/2014
RightLeft
>23
22
21
20
19
18
17
16
151
1411
1322
1211
113
10
<9

Update: My E2 is 1401! Nurse said that is right on track. My lining was at 12.5.

And here is a current side effect listing, in no particular order
  • Headache
  • Nausea
  • Exhaustion
  • Leg Cramps
  • Sleep Disturbances
  • Bloating
  • Discharge
  • Sore Breasts
  • Forgetfulness
  • Irritability 
  • Emotional

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Love the chart you made. I'm pleased you have more follicles this time around. How was your lining?

    -cupcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I forgot to post that, lining was at 12.5 which she said was good.

      Delete