Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Freak out!

I totally freaked out tonight! I forgot to do my Ganirelex shot this morning. I didn't remember until 6pm!!!  I quickly called the on call nurse and she said to go ahead and take the shot now and again in the morning. She said this was the best possible timing for forgetting one. The Ganirelex keeps me from ovulating and since I'm still on my period and didn't miss the shot all together it will be fine.  I have now setup multiple alarms on my phone and my husband is putting up a big sign in the kitchen that says "DID YOU DO YOUR SHOT?" Ugh, my heart is still beating fast!

So he did a really good job with the E2V shot on Sunday night.  He said it felt too easy so he was afraid he didn't get it in the muscle, the sore spot I had the next day proved that he had!  Speaking of sore spots I seem to be bruising a bit more this time around, I already have several small spots on my belly and still have about 3 weeks of shots left.


No comments:

Post a Comment